Hundreds of face masks filter airborne particles but most aren’t designed to target bacteria and viruses. Even when they do filter dangerous germs, the trapped microorganisms are still present on the mask and can remain active for days.
There is a risk that germs can be transferred by breathing and handling the mask or from surface to surface.
AVIRO masks are unique, the inner and outer layers are engineered with HeiQ Viroblock, antiviral and antibacterial fabric protection.
– Alleviates mid-handling and contamination of face masks with their Anti Microbial technology.
– Developed to be comfortable and breathable for all day wear.
– Adjustable nose piece for enhanced fit.
– Ethically dyed and manufactured.
– New Zealand brand.
The world’s first AVIRO fabric has passed independent testing:
– ISO 18184 Anti Viral Efficientcy (Coronavirus* & H1N1) >99%.
– ISO 20743 Anti Bacterial efficiency >99%.
There are no reviews yet.